[Mageia-discuss] Organization for local communites

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sun Feb 20 10:35:54 CET 2011

 On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:05:18 +0100, Dimitrios Glentadakis wrote:
> I'd like to ask if will be a section in mageia.org for local
> communities or will remain the same way as in forum.mandriva.com with
> redirections to the locale forums (except french that is integrated
> in
> the official forum)

 So far, french is not integrated, it is done by MLO,
 english is the official one and that's all.
 ( and english is not yet deployed, my fault ).

> What will be the needs for a local community ?
> The wiki will be in the mageia.org, the central page (blog) will be
> translated as now, so we will need only a forum and/or a blog (for
> announces,articles about local events/issues) ?

 ml to handle translators, but that's already done.
 People to do the job too.

 Maybe various tools to handle various specifics task ( calendar, etc ).

--
 Michael Scherer