[Mageia-discuss] A name for mageia-app-db (round 2)

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 23:25:52 CET 2011

2011/2/12 Samuel Verschelde <stormi at laposte.net>:

> - Applications Galaxy (where each application is a small star in the galaxy).
> I have a good feeling for galaxy.mageia.org

I like Galaxy. We could have classy artwork related to galaxies and
stars and so on.

I was thinking of having an index page with a made up galaxy with some
clickable star constellations representing a gamepad, a notepad,
brushes, etc., for each category of applications.
Though, it might not be very ergonomic despite looking good.

Rémi