[Mageia-discuss] Poll: Which Desktop Environment will you be using on Mageia?

Ahmad Samir ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 20:51:02 CET 2011

On 24 March 2011 20:57, Chris Evans <z3r0_k00l75 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> ________________________________

Personally, I won't open/register/reset-the-password on a forum just
to vote in one single poll and then not use that forum again, (I would
vote in a poll opened in the distro forum (which will be up and
running soon), I guess that's what most users subscribed to the Mageia
ML's would do).

--
Ahmad Samir