[Mageia-discuss] Poll: Which Desktop Environment will you be using on Mageia?

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:37:13 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 09:07, Tux99 <tux99-mga at uridium.org> wrote:
> It's a shame the forum is still missing the mailing-list gateway function
> so we still can have everything in one place.
>
> To the forum admins: is the mailing-list gateway functionality still
> planned as originally promised?

You mentionned several times the "promised" thing, but... where has it
been "promised", please?

Furthermore, sys (or forums) admins are not take-command-and-serve
people. And given the plans and the size of the team, there may be
more urgent things than a ml/forum gateway.

Of course, you're welcome to show that you can join this team & its
processes to integrate some gateway.

Romain