[Mageia-discuss] Poll: Which Desktop Environment will you be using on Mageia?

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Fri Mar 25 13:08:03 CET 2011

 On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:55:24 +0100, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> 2011/3/25 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
>> On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 09:07, Tux99 <tux99-mga at uridium.org> wrote:
>>> It's a shame the forum is still missing the mailing-list gateway
>>> function
>>> so we still can have everything in one place.
>>>
>>> To the forum admins: is the mailing-list gateway functionality
>>> still
>>> planned as originally promised?
>>
>> You mentionned several times the "promised" thing, but... where has
>> it
>> been "promised", please?
>
> My bio memory says:
> "It has never been promised anywhere."
>
> It has been mentioned and it was labeled as "may be a nice thing to
> have".

 For people ready to work, the code deployed now is from our git test
 server, so
 just : git clone git://git.mageia.org/forums.git  , and use git
 format-patch to send
 patches to mageia-webteam@ should be sufficient for people who want to
 help, especially
 those who demonstrated having lots of free time.

 For the detail of the setup, that's on
 http://svnweb.mageia.org/adm/puppet/modules/phpbb/,
 people who have precise questions about the setup can ask on
 mageia-sysadm@ . For more general
 question, there is a lot of documentation on puppet on the web to start
 off.

--
 Michael Scherer