[Mageia-discuss] Council meeting, March 28th

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:54:16 CEST 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 11:43, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 11:37, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> We switched to daylight saving time yesterday, so we are now on GMT + 0200.
>> So, if you say 20:00 UTC this means 22:00 local time in Germany, right?
>
> Ah, yes, sorry. And I should have noticed that. Ok, so the meeting is
> 18:30 UTC (20:30 France/Germany time - we keep this one stable, we
> move the UTC).

I updated the meetings page
(http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=meetings and the calendar already
managed the DST changes: http://mageia.org/en/calendar/ ). Still, it
would be good to remind each team that meeting times have shifted
relative to UTC (or decide otherwise and update the timetable).

Romain