[Mageia-discuss] mageia-app-db v0.2 released

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 19:48:23 CEST 2011

2011/4/13 Otto <ottosa at gmail.com>:
> simple mageia, I like best this name.It must be kept only mageia.
> cheers.

The discussion is about a potential name for the software which is
currently called Mageia App DB.
>From what you suggest, I can infer you're thinking we were discussing
a new name for the OS Mageia, but that isn't the case. Mageia is a
great name for the OS, but the software Samuel, Adrien and their team
are developing aims at being cross-distro, so it should not have
Mageia in its name (they're not creating another Ubuntu Software
Center).

BTW, try to write your answer below the text you are quoting, so that
we know what you are referring to. Writing on top of the mail is
called top-posting, and it is not very popular on a ML.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien