[Mageia-discuss] mageia do Brasil (forum)

Otto ottosa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 03:14:07 CEST 2011

dear Romain,
Hi!
When I meaned professional because It will be in a private host with many
options like wiki,blog, new's area, download servers located locally in
Brazil and an elegant forum. Forumeiros is good one but has many adds there.
Thus, I have already bought a new url at http://www.mageiadobrasil.com.br .
This hub will be ready sooner. Please, appologizes me for employeees I
meaned contribuitor, of course.
cheers.
Otto Sá.