[Mageia-discuss] [Mageia-dev] Live CDs available for tests

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Fri Apr 29 11:12:31 CEST 2011

Morgan Leijström skrev 29.4.2011 11:51:
> fredagen den 29 april 2011 09.26.50 skrev  Thomas Backlund:
>
>> And torrents are now up for the livecds too (sorry for the delay):
>
> Thanks, helping to seed now.
>
> I wonder if we should announce beta2 to more places?
> The torrents seem less active than for beta1.

Well, considering bera2 has only been available for 3 days I guess it's
not picked up speed yet...

And not to forget, not all users that already have downloaded and
installed Mageia 1 beta1 will be redownloadning...

And looking on some stats here:
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page=torrents&search=Mageia+1+Beta+&category=0&active=1&tracker=0

There is already;

Mageia 1 Beta 2 x86 64 dvd:   174 downloads
Mageia 1 Beta 2 i586 dvd:     198 downloads
Mageia 1 Beta 2 dual arch cd:  68 downloads

And this is only the torrents, we also have ftp/http/rsync downloads for
wich we have no stats

--
Thomas