[Mageia-discuss] Mageia mentioned at Netzwelt

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Wed May 4 13:00:50 CEST 2011

Am 04.05.2011 12:40, schrieb Wolfgang Bornath:
> Yes, I've seen that and I know that there were several articles about
> Mageia published here and there during the previous months. But I was
> talking about such extended articles (several pages) as the netzwelt
> review and the LinuxUser article.

I think, we have to differ. Heise usually published articles about the
new releases. But those are always very short and translated one. Like
for beta2 here:
http://www.heise.de/open/meldung/Mageia-veroeffentlicht-Beta-2-1233714.html

Just a few days later they were talking ageain about Mageia and this
time more extended, and made that article to the topic of the week ("Die
Woche:"), that means that it is very visible the whole week.

For Heise.de this is really nice, as they never were very
"Mandriva-friendly".

Thorsten