[Mageia-discuss] Easyurpmi forMageia ?

Otto ottosa at gmail.com
Sun May 22 02:19:50 CEST 2011

There is also a script called "tuningdrake" developed from
http://blogdrake.net/ that the user could install a lot of non-free stuffs
like sun java, adobe acrobat, etc.  It works on mageia with that code

urpmi ftp://ftp.blogdrake.net/mandriva/2010.0/free/noarch/Tuningdrake-1.0.3-1bdk2010.0.noarch.rpm

You can read about it from mandriva Brazil wiki at
http://docs.mandriva-br.org/mandriva/utilidades/tuningdrake#instalando_o_tuningdrake

cheers.