[Mageia-discuss] Easyurpmi forMageia ?

Pierre Jarillon jarillon at abul.org
Mon May 23 14:25:02 CEST 2011

Le dimanche 22 mai 2011 18:07:46, Ahmad Samir a écrit :
> Open "configure media sources for install and update" -> File -> Add a
> specific media mirror:
> - it's already there on your box if you have rpmdrake installed
> - there're no typos, you don't type anything here, it fetches the list
> of mirrors and you can select the one you want

I use this and my choice is always a free.fr mirror because free.fr is my
provider.
But this is not easy to find and not easy to understand the first time.

It is also  useful to unselect the CDROM or DVD once the installation is done
to avoid to insert the DVD each time a new package is installed.
This can be tell and done when the system asks for mirrors.

--
Pierre Jarillon - http://pjarillon.free.fr/
Vice-président de l'ABUL : http://abul.org/