[Mageia-discuss] Mageia 1 is out finally!

Salane King salaneking at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:33:49 CEST 2011

I have been avoiding using Mandriva for several years, after having been a
die hard Mandrake fan since Mandrake 5.1. This was mostly due to the way
things were done. I tried everything but wasnt satisfied with the other
distros for some reason or another. When I heard that you guys forked the
distro to Mageia i installed it and now feel like i am back home again. Like
the old Mandrake, Mageia is something magical. Great job all.