[Mageia-discuss] Nice review!

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Tue Jun 21 20:23:38 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 08:09:35PM +0200, Renaud MICHEL wrote:
>On mardi 21 juin 2011 at 19:57, maryse schild wrote :
>> is it available in DVD form yet? for the ones with a slow connection?
>
>Yes, all ISOs are available since the release.
>See
>http://www.mageia.org/en/downloads/
>
>(and I am currently seeding both the 32 and 64 bit DVD ISOs on bittorrent
>and there are few leechers, go for it)

I think it was meant if it was possible to get a real DVD and not an
image...

I don't think Mageia currently sells DVD's or endorses any particular
vendor, but you could try:

http://www.osdisc.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi/products/linux/mageia
or
http://www.linuxcd.org/view_distro.php?id_distro=546&ref=distrowatch

Note that I'm not affiliated with either, nor do I have any experience
with them.

Alternatively, I think you might even find people on this list willing to
burn a DVD and mail it to you if you ask nicely :)

Remco