[Mageia-discuss] packages :: propose (request) new packages

magnus magnus.mud at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:24:00 CEST 2011

Thanks for your proposal, of course any help on packaging side is welcome.
Here are some wiki page to read about mentoring process:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?
id=packaging&s[]=mentor#packagers_organization
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php? id=packaging&s[]=mentor#resources
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php? id=packages_mentoring and
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=packager_start

You can also apply here or on -dev ML looking for a mentor Also there is a
weekly meeting on IR

I hope the links a ok, because in the moment i am using my smartphone.

Magnus
-- von unterwegs via Desire Z --