[Mageia-discuss] mageiaupdate and the list of updates

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Mon Jul 4 22:40:30 CEST 2011

Morgan Leijström a écrit :
> måndagen den 4 juli 2011 04.30.32 skrev  Duane Phinney:

> Yesterdays example: my bank refuse login after i updated firefox, saying it is
> an unsupported browser.  Technically it is not and lucklily i have saved the
> URL to step past the browser check, but my wife would have been locked out,
> and * banking is a very important usage case *.
> (and yes i have sent a bug report to the bank.)

A little off topic, but I use Seamonkey, which is Firefox compatible, and a
fair number of sites say it is an unsupported browser.  (Where Firefox is a
supported browser.)
Yet other sites see it as being Firefox itself.  (Even though the agent
identifier doesn't contain Firefox.  But it does contain Gecko, the Firefox +
Seamonkey engine.)

--
André