[Mageia-discuss] mageia software repository

grenoya grenoya at zarb.org
Wed Jul 6 14:56:53 CEST 2011

Le 06/07/11 14:48, e-letter a écrit :
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 04:30:17 -0700 (PDT)
>> From: Radu-Cristian FOTESCU<beranger5ca at yahoo.ca>
>> To: Mageia general discussions<mageia-discuss at mageia.org>
>> Subject: Re: [Mageia-discuss] mageia software repository
>>

>> Is there a? web site that shows the versions of various software
>>> provided with the mageia rpms. For example if I want to check that
>>> libreoffice is included in a gnome cd download and what is the latest
>>> version.
>>>
>>> http://sophie.zarb.org/search?search=libreoffice&distribution=Mageia&release=&type=fuzzyname&deptype=P
>> https://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/pub/linux/Mageia/iso/1/mageia-livecd-1-GNOME-africa-india-cdrom-i586.lst
>>
> Thanks, but where are the scientific software, such as R, Gnuplot, OpenDX?
What beranger send you is just the list of packages in the livecd,
here is the list of the whole rpms (for x86_64):
http://sophie.zarb.org/distrib/Mageia/1/x86_64/rpms

you will see that gnuplot, R (named R-base) and other are on the
repositories but not in the livecd. But they are there :)

cheers
grenoya