[Mageia-discuss] Add profiles support in draknetcenter

Eugeni Dodonov eugeni at dodonov.net
Mon Jul 18 03:10:11 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 22:02, Franklin Weng <franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw>wrote:

> 2011/7/18 Eugeni Dodonov <eugeni at dodonov.net>

>>> Well, no.  I'll try, and what I'm thinking about is to integrate it into
>>> draknetcenter.
>>> Thanks for informing (thanks to Kira too)
>>>

>> It is in draknetcenter already btw, since at least mandriva 2010.0.
>>

> Is it?  I didn't see any configurations to setup profiles in draknetcenter.
> Can you please tell me where?

In MCC -> Network & Internet -> Personalize and Secure your network ->
Manage different network profiles.  Or right-click on net_applet in tray.

Does it makes sense adding it into draknetcenter as well? I think its
interface is too crowded already, and back in 2009 we thought with ennael
and blino about it, and such addition would make it even more polluted from
the UI point of view.

--
Eugeni Dodonov
http://eugeni.dodonov.net/