[Mageia-discuss] [Mageia-dev] hplip update in progress - feedback needed

Florian Hubold doktor5000 at arcor.de
Wed Sep 7 13:56:59 CEST 2011

Am 07.09.2011 13:48, schrieb Doug Lytle:

> Florian Hubold wrote:
>>> No cauldron users with HP printers? Please guys, c'mon!
>>> Any feedback is really appreciated.
>>>
>> CC'ing -discuss for more potential feedback. Hope i got the header
>
> I'm not a cauldron user and I only have an HP Laserjet printer.  But, I'm not
> averse to installing cauldron on my laptop and testing my laserjet, if you
> think that would be helpful.
>
> Doug

Laserjet, Photosmart, Officejet, whatever HP printer, any feedback is appreciated!
If you don't mind breaking your system, or your computer burning down your house
when upgrading to cauldron, please do :)

No feedback means more work for QA when this update is pushed to Mageia 1
updates_testing, and also means it's taking longer to fix one issue which
blocks upgrading from Mandriva, which is our old hplip version.