[Mageia-discuss] flash-plugin installed but not detected in browsers

Alejandro López listas.apl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 07:49:33 CEST 2011

A friend of mine came across a similar problem some years ago. After some
investigation what was happening was that he had a 64-bit installation but
the plug-in was only available in 32 bits.

It was some years ago and, of course, it was not on Mageia, so this might
not be your problem but, I guess, deserves a verification.

HTH,
Alejandro.