[Mageia-discuss] Where is ruby and Golan support?

Len Lawrence lcl at tarazed.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 18 08:36:01 CEST 2011

On 18/09/11 06:33, Remco Rijnders wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 12:37:48AM +0100, Len wrote in
> <4E752F4C.30106 at tarazed.demon.co.uk>:
>> Does anybody know where ruby for Mageia lives?
>
> Hi Len,
>
> It should just be an:
>
> urpmi ruby
>
> away for you. If it's not working, you're probably missing online
> sources in your urpmi.cfg and you'll want to add them now you have
> networking working again.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Remco
Yes, I tried urpmi ruby once I was online.  I did not realize that there
were other repositories.  I think I asked mcc to add everything and
urpmi.cfg does include a large number of entries.  Many of them include
the 'ignore' directive but those  seem to be mainly testing and debug
entries.  Just did a count and found 40 entries and 34 ignores.  Maybe I
should work through the list removing some of the ignores.  Are there
any other sources not known to mcc?

Thanks

Len