[Mageia-discuss] What happened with the "find file" tool in Konqueror ?

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Mon Sep 19 16:30:32 CEST 2011

On Sunday 18 Sep 2011 11:35 my mailbox was graced by a message from Florian
Hubold who wrote:
> Well, ask our KDE maintainer, Balcaen John (aka mikala in IRC) about that
> and then maybe open up a bugreport about the problem after you've
> checked back with him.

I read on the KDS list that the Kfind item returns to its rightful place in
the Tolls menu of Konqueror in KDE 4.7

So the prob may be solved in the next release of Mageia ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
             The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents
                     and the second half by our children.