[Mageia-discuss] How not to break a thread when posting onto mageia mailing lists?

Morgan Leijström fri at tribun.eu
Tue Sep 27 21:50:51 CEST 2011

You can upgrade to later Firefox and Thunderbird versions by uninstalling and
then installing the current version. All graphical in MCC if you like.

Simply selecting to upgrade the system do not change main versions 3->4->5->6
but only version numbers after first dot)

/Morgan (too still on mdv 2010.2, waiting for new hardware and time)