[Mageia-discuss] presentation of Mageia for beginners with website

Macxi terraagua at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:01:18 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm editing a project of  website to "new users", summarizing in five items
"the dynamics" of using a distro linux, that, in my opinion is:

1 - join community of users
2 - download
3 - test the distro
4 - Install
5 - Use

See website (under construction) suggestion here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1220932/mg/mageia-site/5-mga-site-pt/rascunho-04-
Mageia-1-005-rasc-en.html

I put the "join community" first, becouse I guess its the best way to get
information about the other phases, especially for beginners, that often don't
know how is important and interesting - for those using linux - to participate
and colaborate in a community of users.

Note: Tópic in Mageia Forum -> Re: Presentation of Mageia for beginners with
website -  Postby macxi » Oct 4th, '11, 03:49 (
https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1093#p8974 )

Cheers :)
Macxi