[Mageia-discuss] Mageia review with bad experience

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:33:10 CEST 2011

2011/10/7 andre999 <andre999mga at laposte.net>:

> It is obvious that the reviewer was a little confused -- and I have doubts
> that this confusion has anything to do with Mageia.  What can I say, we
> don't choose the reviewers :-\

That's the point. There are zillions of people out there who want to
share their wisdom, so it is unavoidable to see such reviews.

My favorite part is where he complains about the message "You must add
media": how would anybody know what to do with a button "Add media"
next to the message. :)

--
wobo