[Mageia-discuss] Mageia review with bad experience

Florian Hubold doktor5000 at arcor.de
Fri Oct 7 13:12:24 CEST 2011

Am 07.10.2011 08:33, schrieb Wolfgang Bornath:
> 2011/10/7 andre999<andre999mga at laposte.net>:
>> It is obvious that the reviewer was a little confused -- and I have doubts
>> that this confusion has anything to do with Mageia.  What can I say, we
>> don't choose the reviewers :-\
> That's the point. There are zillions of people out there who want to
> share their wisdom, so it is unavoidable to see such reviews.
>
> My favorite part is where he complains about the message "You must add
> media": how would anybody know what to do with a button "Add media"
> next to the message. :)

My favorite part is where he posts a screenshot of the desktop, which is
perfectly crisp
and then finds "the rendering of elements is fuzzy" and also complains about
upstream
KDE icons, where he also posts a screenshot and invalidates his own complaints.

The wireless icon is centered as the others, and if you would turn the
percentage indicator over the battery icon, i think he would complain that
he needs to turn his head so he can read it :)