[Mageia-discuss] (no subject)

andre999 andre999mga at laposte.net
Wed Oct 12 04:46:45 CEST 2011

Johnny A. Solbu a écrit :
> On Monday 10 October 2011 17:42, genomega wrote:
>
>> hello!
>>
> I thought one had to be a member of the list in order to send mail here,
> so why have -discus@, -dev@ and cooker@ forwarded this crap to the subscribers?

Just to receive messages, like most mailing lists.
I would be difficult to filter by list membership, as members often post
from more than one adresse.

After being on these lists, with the huge volume (more than 50/day)
since the beginning, and getting very little spam compared with my other
accounts, I'm beginning to realise that it is probably unwise practices
of one's correspondants (and correspondants of correspondants) that is
the main factor of most spam.
Since Mageia contributors would be expected to have wiser email
practices, and thus exposing themselves to little spam. :-)

--
André