[Mageia-discuss] How to solve this problem?

Kristoffer Grundström kristoffer.grundstrom1983 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 21:55:25 CEST 2011

Oliver Burger skrev 2011-10-19 21:27:
> Am Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011, 21:14:03 schrieb Kristoffer Grundström:
>> I was asking IF I'm ON the bus&  want to install while waiting to get home.
> Just read a book?
>
> Oliver
It still doesn't help me boot the installation when I'm on the bus if I
have to travel a long time. Please stick to the real issue in the
installer & not telling me to do things on the side.
Every problem has its solution, so what's the Mageia-installer solution
then if we stick to the net install-iso?