[Mageia-discuss] How to solve this problem?

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Wed Oct 19 23:07:53 CEST 2011

Kristoffer Grundström skrev 20.10.2011 00:02:
> Oliver Burger skrev 2011-10-19 22:53:
>> Am Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011, 22:48:06 schrieb Kristoffer Grundström:
>>> I agree to your idea, but how does that help newbies?
>> I would say, the net install iso is not for the faint at heart. Newbies will
>> use a live-cd or install-dvd and thus won't face that problem.
>>
>> Oliver
> Right, but I haven't had any issues using the net-iso if I compare with
> a full-DVD iso.............weirdly.
> Installing with the net-iso always installs the latest updates&  makes
> the system stable.

Yeah, but we cant make sure the internet connection works even if it
"pretends" to be available.

So either use a livecd,
or if we have to fix it it ends up on the TODO list after creating world
peace, solving world hunger and unemployment and ...

So I guess it will be done around or after Mageia <Infinity>

--
Thomas