[Mageia-discuss] TV Card and Web camera confusion

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Tue Nov 8 07:32:41 CET 2011

Le 2011-10-19 09:06, Marc Paré a écrit :
> Actually, I just went back to the Mandriva site to look this up again on
> one of my older posts from MDV2007! Maybe someone could take a peek and
> see if Mageia could make it work?
>
> http://forum.mandriva.com/en/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=64910
>
> Marc

I submitted this as a bug, but one of the temporary fixes that seems to
work is doing this in the TVCard Configuration module
(MCC->Hardware->Browse and Configure Hardware->TVCard->Configure
Module). Go to the line that says video_nr and put in the number
assigned to your card (mine is 1)

This seems to work with me.

Cheers,

Marc