[Mageia-discuss] Mandriva 2011 looks nice

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:42:46 CET 2011

2011/11/16 Lucien XU <sfietkonstantin at free.fr>:

> I"m also interested in hacking what Rosa has done, but it seems that there is
> NO SOURCE code available at all.

Not sure about that. I think it's on some russian repository. You can
read messages in the Mandriva forum where people are pointed to a
russian place for a lot of packages concerning RosaLabs products. Why
these are not available in the official Mandriva mirrors I do not
know.

But I think this is not the right platform to discuss Mandriva issues.

--
wobo