[Mageia-discuss] subscribing to updates-announce

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Sat Nov 19 16:43:13 CET 2011

On Saturday 19 November 2011 16:15, nicolas vigier wrote:
> You need to create an account on https://identity.mageia.org/. Then you
> can login on https://ml.mageia.org/ and subscribe to the lists.

In that case the text on the page is incorrect. it says you SHOULD create an account, not that you NEED to.
There's a difference.

Besides, there should be a link on that page to the "account system". If you didn't spell it out in your post, I wouldn't have guessed it was talking about identity.mageia.org, and I Do have an account there. As written, it implies that Sympa have it's own internal account system.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324