[Mageia-discuss] Fwd: [FOSDEM] Call for stands, devroom talks and lightning talks

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:47:33 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:44, Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> >  - council should be re-elected (that is, team leaders re-elected).
> I think, elections will take place inside the teams won't they?
> Do we elect all of those team leaders at the same time or do the teams have
> their own election period?
> E.g. i18n elected the team leader at the beginning of April (I just checked)
> for a period of 12 months:
> http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-i18n/2011/mageia-i18n.2011-04-21-17.33.html

Teams may have their own election period. The point is that to have a
voice and to be candidate to the board, one must have been a Council
member before (as in, the past year, not as in the past 4 months).

I started https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Fosdem_2012 ; feel free to add
yourself and add to the page.

We need to answer to FOSDEM before December 12 (in 20 days) if we want
a booth, and if anyone wants to hold a conference or a lightning talk.
So please stand up as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Romain