[Mageia-discuss] Fwd: [FOSDEM] Call for stands, devroom talks and lightning talks

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 17:49:38 CET 2011

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 15:54, Marja van Waes <marja11 at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Op 24-11-11 13:46, Romain d'Alverny schreef:
>>
>> I'd expect most people to be subscribed at least to -discuss, or
>> others to spread the info, so please do. I'll prepare a blog post as
>> well.
>
> I forwarded your first mail in this thread to the Mageia-dev ml
>
> A blog post would be great :)
>
> In the French IRC channel someone asked who coordinates things for fosdem
>  ([09:34] <Jehane> qui coordonne les choses pour le fosdem ? rda ? boklm ?
> coincoin ?)
>
> Are you the one and only coordinator?

So far, I just notified everyone and set up the page so everyone
interested can sync information there.

I am afraid I won't have the time to focus on coordinating this, so a
coordinator is very, very welcome (preferably someone that can be
there, of course). But for the time being, yes, consider me as such a
contact.

(I'm wondering if we - Mageia.org - shouldn't consider budgeting a
part-time position dedicated for this kind of role, in the next
future, that doesn't cover only conferences - but that's another
point)

Romain