[Mageia-discuss] erros after mageia1 install

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 02:17:52 CET 2011

On Wednesday 14 December 2011 21:36:41 David Walser wrote:
> The first set of messages you printed comes from msec.  The second comes
> from sectool.  Basically,  you can ignore the messages from
> sectool.  Unfortunately one of the updates to msec added sectool as a
> requires or suggests, but sectool is not well integrated with msec or
> Mageia.  There are bugs about this in the bugzilla.  The last comments on
> the bug were that dropping sectool is probably the best option, but this
> has not happened yet.
ah, i found the bugs you mentioned and i think i now understand the problem,
each of sectool and msec require a config file or such that fits the
goup/owner/perms scheme of the distro and the sectool one is wrong/from
another distro, yes?

i'll do as you suggest and pay attention to the msec report and not the
sectool,
thankyou

bascule
--
"everybody here's just as dead as you, that's why we call it the land of the
dead!"