[Mageia-discuss] [Mageia-i18n] Call for translators

Kamil Rytarowski n54 at gmx.com
Tue Dec 20 01:49:52 CET 2011

W dniu 18.12.2011 12:09, Filip Komar pisze:
> Hi, all. I also wish we could find translators for all languages but
> I'm afraid this is not very realistic. Instead I suggest a bit softer
> solution. We replace word Mandriva with Mageia were we can in
> bootloader *.po files and mark those strings fuzzy. I can offer my
> help for that to the extend of my abilities.
I agree.
I've found in Mageia 1, in rpmdrake a message "This update is supported
officially by Mandriva" !! I had no idea what's going on and why Mageia
is cloning updates directly from Mandriva... It is necessary to replace
_everywhere_ Mandriva with Mageia, even if this means non-grammatical
replacement.

> Thanks for Alpha 2 and happy holidays,
Blessed holidays to you too!