[Mageia-discuss] Saving thunderbird customized toolbars

Len Lawrence tarazed25 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 15:29:23 CEST 2012

On 24/08/12 11:30, Juergen Harms wrote:
> On 08/24/2012 12:23 PM, Len Lawrence wrote:
>> Deletes more rapidly?
>
> Just select the row and hit the button, rather than have to pull down
> the menu and and go down to the delete item. Maybe sounds like
> splitting hairs, but makes an operation frequently done easier to do.

Ah.  I have a delete button already in the viewing window.  I avoid
pulldown menus wherever possible.  The only ones I have are on the top
line menubar.  I assume you mean the menu which appears when you
right-click on the message entry in the message list.  I click on the
message then move down to the viewing window to delete but I can see
that deleting from the toolbar might be a tad quicker.

Len