[Mageia-discuss] Phantom progress-bar on desktop

Juergen Harms Juergen.Harms at unige.ch
Thu Dec 13 16:44:42 CET 2012

I have - perfectly at random - something like a progress bar pop up on
my KDE desktop (fully updated Mageaia 3 Alpha 2). Sometimes this does
not happen for hours, sometimes it happens several times in a couple of
minutes).

This thing looks very much like a progress bar with, at the right hand
side a percent value, but the bar itself is gray, left-to-right, nothing
growing. It flashes up for such a short period (a few 1/10th of a
second) that I have problems to precisely describe its appearance.

Is there an explanation?, has somebody else observed the same thing? It
is not really annoying, but since cauldron goes into beta, it should not
just be let alone.

Juergen