[Mageia-discuss] 'Old' Pan newsreader won't install on Mageia-3-Alpha-2

Maurice Batey maurice at bcs.org.uk
Sun Dec 16 17:09:22 CET 2012

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 21:22:26 +0100, Johnny A. Solbu wrote:

> Have you tried the pan package that ships with mageia 2?

  No - that's 'new' Pan (which I have tried), and I much prefer 'old'
Pan, though one of these days I am probably going to have to bite the
bullet and move over to  'new' Pan.
   Pity there are no 'import' options to assist the transition, which
means configuring all over again, and without being able to carry
forward the previous Pan message database.

--
/\/\aurice