[Mageia-discuss] Lucky Backup for Windows

Phil phil_lor at bigpond.com
Wed Dec 26 03:59:42 CET 2012

Thank you for reading this somewhat off topic question.

I have been given an old laptop that will have Windows XP removed, but
before I do I'd like to make a complete backup. The previous owner will
surely want to recover some little gem at some time in the future.

Lucky Backup has served me well and I'm wondering if something similar
is available for Windows. A Google search has uncovered a huge number of
backup utilities but I'm unable to tell which one would be best for my
needs.

--
Regards,
Phil