[Mageia-discuss] Symbolic links in Windows 7

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 9 10:29:13 CEST 2012

2012/7/9 Jeff Robins <jeffrobinssae at gmail.com>:
> Sorry,
>
> The gmail Android app automatically top posts. I can't seem to change the
> behavior. I had to tell it not to include the original text just to post
> this.

Just a remark from somebody who spent weeks in hospital, only using
the gmail app to stay in touch: you seem to have a different gmail app
and may be not a user-friendly one. In my app (the Anfroid one with
the gmail logo) the cursor is at the top when you start the editor to
reply but you can easily move it to the end or even remove parts you
do not reply to or insert your comments in the middle of the quoted
mail where you want to comment.

But of course, when you are in a hurry....

--
wobo