[Mageia-discuss] Cultural difference: indirect request <---> direct request

Goh Lip lipg at gmx.com
Sat Jul 14 11:47:17 CEST 2012

On 07/14/2012 05:30 PM, Norbert Marchl wrote:

>> Yes, beer in hand.
>>

> How much, like in Austria (where I live) a half Liter, or like in
> Bavaris "Eine Maß" , one Liter. But don't forget the Austrian beer is
> stronger than the german (more alcohol)

At home, where I normally drink, a can is 330ml *only* :(
Yes, I remember the times I've been to Germany and loved the beers
there; usually made and sold only in the pubs. Alstadt (hopefully right
spelling) in Dussoldolf (okay english spelling) was great; been to Koln
(german spelling), Frankfurt, never to Bavaria, but Dussoldolf Alstadt
is great.

Best beer? Beer Lao (from Laos, where else) and Myanmar Beer (okay, you
know where). Hard to find these outside the countries, hmmm...need to go
there again.  ;)

Regards - Goh Lip