[Mageia-discuss] update 1 -> 2.... some regressions...

Jean-Baptiste BUTET ashashiwa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 21:31:56 CEST 2012

Thanks for answer Claire,

>> If you have your media set up and have a network connection it will
>> update anything the update medium wasn't able to.
>>
>> How did you update by the way?

Network (with applet)

>> Network - Should work.

"should" ;)) but haven't.

> I should just add that you should enable "Nonfree Release" and "Nonfree
> Updates" for any nonfree firmware or drivers.

Done and an urpmi --auto-update. It justs install skype ;)

I have an Intel...
Card:Intel 810 and later: Intel Corporation|4 Series Chipset
Integrated Graphics Controller [DISPLAY_VGA] (vendor:8086 device:2e22
subv:1043 subd:8276) (rev: 03)

So I don't need firmwares.

I really think it's a systemd issue related.

Txs.

JB