[Mageia-discuss] KDEPIM now totally lost

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Sat Jul 21 20:49:46 CEST 2012

Le samedi 21 juillet 2012 20:37:48 vous avez écrit :
[...]
> for me, kmail kept appearing to be offline, i had to restart akonadi as
> regular user to get it back.
kmail being offline is something different than a non working akonadi.
In this case (non working akonadi or misworking akonadi) you can get a « blank
» kadressbook/kmail etc etc like described by anna.
In the « offline » option all your account are available (which seems to be the
case), restarting akonadi is probably here just a workaround to a solid
network issue.
I guess you're talking about a *global* offline status of kmail & not eventually
only the mail dispatcher which sometimes seems to be offline for no reason.
So as i asked initially do you have the offline issue only in kmail, or it's
happening also in others kde apps such as kopete.
One more thing is to know if you have nm installed & *not* managing your
network.

Regards,

--
Balcaen John