[Mageia-discuss] Xfce 4.10 in core/updates_testing for Mageia 2

Jani Välimaa jani.valimaa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 11:55:37 CEST 2012

Hi Xfce users,

as I've received some questions/wishes/requires about Xfce 4.10 update
for Mageia 2, I've pushed Xfce 4.10 core pkgs to core/updates_testing.
If you want to help testing the new release, please enable
core/updates_testing and install pkgs and report possible issues and/or
successes.

If you don't want other than Xfce 4.10 pkgs from core/updates_testing,
you must cherry pick only the needed ones.

Currently updated pkgs:
libxfce4util
xfconf
libxfce4ui
garcon
libxfcegui4
exo
xfce4-panel
thunar
thunar-volman
xfce4-settings
xfce4-session
xfdesktop
xfwm4
xfce4-appfinder
gtk-xfce-engine
xfce4-power-manager
tumbler

I'll update plugins and other pkgs later..