[Mageia-discuss] news about Mageia in German language

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:20:13 CET 2012

2012/11/1 Macxi <terraagua at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Sending news about Mageia.
>
> I don't know translate German language, so I copy the links below and the
> translated text with the google language tool:
>
> "The server manufacturer Thomas-Krenn.AG awards eight energy-efficient servers to
> open source projects. The supported projects include Skolelinux, m23, Kolab and
> Mageia"
>
> Macxi

Thomas Krenn GmbH, together with Univention GmbH and Netways are
supporting free projects, one per quarter of a year, started in May
2012 with ubuntuusers.de.
The action this news is talking about was a special event where
projects could apply for one of eight mini servers, including 40GB
SSD, sponsored by IBM. I don't know who at Mageia sent the application
to the sponsor, but he deserves a big Thank You.

--
wobo