[Mageia-discuss] How to mount NTFS partitions at boot?

Pierre Jarillon jarillon at abul.org
Fri Nov 30 16:58:11 CET 2012

Le vendredi 30 novembre 2012 14:53:44, Morgan Leijström a écrit :
> fredagen den 30 november 2012 12.11.17 skrev  Anne Wilson:
> > In my 10+ years of Linux I've gone the upgrade path 3 times - and each
> > time I've spent significant time trying to sort out the mess then
> > doing a clean install anyway.
>
> Abut the same experience here.

I fully agree.

Keeping ~/.xxxx files can give unexpected behaviours.

I use the attached script
- before a new installation
-  or after an installation, just before the first graphical session.

This could be included in the install process just before formating /

WDYT?
--
Pierre Jarillon - http://pjarillon.free.fr/
Vice-président de l'ABUL : http://abul.org