[Mageia-discuss] grub savedefault option - mageia 2

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 11:11:09 CEST 2012

it seems that i cannot get the savedefault option to work in my menu.lst with
the gfxmenu option, if at the graphical selection screen i press esc. and then
go to the text menu and select a boot option, if it has the savedefault option
then on next boot it is highlighted in the graphical and text menus, but
selecting from the graphical menu always results in the first menu item being
highlighted.

googling i see that there was a reported bug about savedefault and gfxmenu
around 2007, is this still unfixed?

bascule
--
"...you don't need to see my identification...i'm not the pirate you're looking
for..."