[Mageia-discuss] DBus notification

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Fri Oct 12 18:50:59 CEST 2012

For the last little while, I have been getting this notification:

==================

Notifications

Erreur, service désactivé

Erreur lors de l'initialisations de DBus: Service désactivé.

==================

Is this something that I did on my Mageia? I did stop the indexing of my
files ... I have over a million files on my production box and the
indexing was just causing hiccups with my machine. The indexing just
seemed to go on and on and on ... it just never ended. I use my box as
our family music and photo server through NFS shares -- just in case
this makes a difference too.

Cheers,

Marc

--