[Mageia-discuss] Force regeneration of thumbnails ?

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sun Oct 21 12:58:14 CEST 2012

A recent problem:

-I took a number of pictures, and moved them from the camera to a directory.

-Pictures no good, so I erased them from directory, and took a new serie.
As the former serie had been deleted from the camera, the same filenames were
used again for the new pictures.

-Moved new pictures to the same directory, and was surprised to see that KDE
had kept the thumbnais of the first serie, so the thumbnails it displayed now
bore no relation to the new pictures, except for having the same name.

Is there a way to force KDE to re-generate the thumbnails for a directory ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
              Though a good deal is too strange to be believed,
                   nothing is too strange to have happened.